HIVE LOTTO – SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY GUIDELINES
The Lottery is promoted by Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council under a remote operating licence issued by the Gambling Commission (Type G)(000-045775-R-324356-001).
Fair and open draws policy
The Winning Number for each weekly draw shall be the first six digits (in the same order) of the Germany’s Spiel 77 lottery which is drawn every Saturday at 18:45 CET (17:45 GMT). Those results are published on the website (http://www.lotterypost.com/game/326).
The monthly bonus draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house.
Any complaints regarding our raffles and lotteries can be made directly to Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council by contacting our dedicated supporter care team at Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council, Kings Hill, Gibson Building, Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4LZ, (http://www.tmbc.gov.uk/services/council-and-democracy/complaints/complaints-procedure) or by emailing email@example.com.
We will respond to initial complaints and queries within 2 working days of receipt of the complaint. If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, the matter will be escalated appropriately.
Every complaint will be taken seriously and fully considered by Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council in order that a satisfactory resolution can be achieved.
In the event that a satisfactory outcome can still not be reached, in accordance with the agreed protocol arranged on behalf of members by the Lotteries Council the matter will be referred to The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), which acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators and their customers.
ii. The player will be provided with IBAS referral details.
iii. The outcome of IBAS intervention will be reported to the Gambling Commission
Responsible gambling / problem gambling procedure
Players can ask to be removed from our database so they do not receive further emails regarding raffles or lotteries.
If you are having a problem then you can ask to be excluded from the site. There is also software that blocks access to all online gambling sites. See www.gamblock.com or www.netnanny.com for more details.
If you would like to exclude yourself from this lottery and future Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council lotteries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name using the following template:
“I “name” request that I be refused entry to Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council’s Lottery and future Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council raffles and lotteries. I understand that if I attempt to purchase a lottery ticket, I will be refused.”
Gambling in moderation is okay, but problem gambling can take over your life. Remembering the following will help to keep gambling in check:
● You’re buying for fun and helping a charity, not investing money
● Set strict limits on how much time and money you’re going to spend, and only gamble what you can afford to lose
● Quit while you’re ahead, and don’t chase your losses
● Don’t gamble to escape from stress or boredom and keep up other interests and hobbies
If you are concerned about your own gambling, or that of a friend or relative, then the following questions may offer you some help and guidance. Answering yes to some of these questions does not necessarily make you a problem gambler but may indicate a problem:
● Do you sometimes spend more money and time on gambling than you can afford to?
● Do you find it hard to stop or manage your gambling?
● Do you have arguments with family or friends about money and gambling?
● Do you always think or talk about gambling?
● Do you lie about gambling or hide it from other people?
● Do you chase losses or gamble to get out of financial trouble?
● Do you gamble until all of your money is gone?
● Do you borrow money, sell possessions or do not pay bills in order to pay for gambling?
● Do you need to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz?
● Do you neglect work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling?
● Do you feel anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable because of gambling?
● Do you consider or have considered and illegal act to finance your gambling?
● Do you gamble to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
● Do you have difficulty sleeping because of gambling? Visit www.gambleaware.co.uk for more information and advice.
Remote gambling includes gambling online, by interactive television or by mobile phone. The advice below is designed to help anyone gambling remotely:
● Keep track of the time that you spend playing
● Keep track of the amount you spend playing – remind yourself that it is real money!
● Avoid chasing your losses
● If you’re a parent keep your password safe and consider using software to block access to gambling sites from minors. You can find further information on blocking software here: www.gamcare.org.uk/getadvice/whatcanyoudo/blockingsoftware
● Look for sites with options where you can set your own spend and session limits, which can help you to control your gambling
Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us
+44 (0203) 096 6265
Is problem gambling affecting you, or those close to you?
Freephone: 0808 8020 133
Please note that your payment has been processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information “Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 096 6265”
A member of
Hive Lotto is promoted by Adrian Stanfield, Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4LZ, under a remote operating licence issued by the Gambling Commission (Type G) (000-045775-R-324356-001)